Another development cycle completed! New user-facing features:As always, you can sign up for a free trial at everythingmaths.co.za or everythingscience.co.za.
- A user feedback form for reporting problems with the service or any particular problem. The issues get logged in GitHub and our crack team of technical content editors process them.
- A "How should I write this?" button that shows the user a short tutorial on the notation for different types of inputs. It is context sensitive, so if you are answering a chemistry problem, it will show you how to write chemical notation. Here's an example for fractions:
- 12 new chapters available between the 6 books! There are now 438 templates in the database.
- Implemented the <rawvalueof> tag, so that XML can be generated directly using Python.
- Consolidated the type library and added the chemical equation and string set types.
- Bugfixes: better scientific notation rendering, changed default numeric error function to relative (rather than absolute), interval parsing failed on + operator.
- links from practice problems to the textbook, so that you can review content related to the problem before attempting it;
- a "Try this question again" button if you want to repeat the same problem, but with a different set of random values.